We really do love cash. And we use it very well. Rude Mechs has never taken out a loan, carries an operating reserve, and has ended every year in the black since our inception. We hope you will consider making a donation in one of the following ways:
- Donate Online Look to the right, where it says “Donate Today!” – you can donate right here, securely using that form. Payments are processed via Stripe.
- Mail us a check. Checks can be made out to Rude Mechanicals and mailed to 305 S. Congress Ave., Austin, TX 78704.
- Join iGive.com to do your online shopping. Up to 25% of your purchase amounts will go to Rude Mechs at no additional cost to you. Interested? http://www.iGive.com/RudeMechs
- Join AmazonSmile On your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Just pick Rude Mechanicals – A Theatre Collective! Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation to us.
- Invite your employer to become a Corporate Sponsor or to match your donations. Interested?
If you are interested in volunteering for Rude Mechs, we’ll definitely take your help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in doing. Our wish list regularly includes:
- Production Volunteers – ushers, carpenters, costume assistants, front of house / concessions volunteers, marketing assistants
- Special Events Volunteers – we always need help on events – cooking, setting up, cleaning, ticketing…
- Office Volunteers – maintain database, maintain production and marketing archives
- Venue Volunteers – venue maintenance and upkeep, venue restoration, storage room organization, special projects
- Outreach Volunteers – Off Center Teens can always use your help.
If you have goods or services that you think would benefit Rude Mechs, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Our wish list regularly includes:
- Top of the line macintosh computers, laser printers, color printers
- Adobe Creative Suites CS [higher than 6]
- Quality workshop tools: drill guns, saws, hammers, screws
- Retreat locations (for artistic, board and full company weekend retreats)