Support: Ways To Give
+ Ways To Give + [ Sponsors and Supporters ]
The most important thing you can do is come out to see the work. And if you feel like doing more, there are several ways you can help.
We need your support to continue bringing Austin all of our programming. When you give to Rude Mechs you support new-play creation, The Off Center and all of its programming, Grrl Action, Rude Fusion and our presenting efforts to bring in internationally acclaimed artists. Your tax-deductible donation of any amount can make a significant contribution to helping us meeting our goals.
We really do love cash. And we use it very well. Rude Mechs has never taken out a loan, carries an operating reserve, and has ended every year in the black since our inception 17 years ago. We hope you will consider making a donation in one of the following ways:
1. Donate Via Artful.ly - Artful.ly is a wonderful organization that we are working hard to integrate with. We hope you will consider supporting their efforts to provide a great CRM and ticketing interface for nonprofits.
If you would like to make a donation by credit card over the phone, just shoot us an email and we will be happy to receive it.
If you would like to make a monthly or annual commitment, we can do that for you! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set it up.
2. Mail us a check. Checks can be made out to Rude Mechanicals and mailed to 2211-A Hidalgo St., Austin, TX 78702
3. Join iGive.com to do your online shopping. Up to 25% of your purchase amounts will go to Rude Mechs at no additional cost to you. Interested? http://www.iGive.com/RudeMechs
When you shop through iGive, it takes you directly to the merchant's site, so it feels no different than if you went there directly yourself - it's just one extra click of the mouse. If you like it, please tell all your family and friends and let them know what a great FREE way this is for them to support your favorite theatre company!
4. Invite your employer to become a Corporate Sponsor. Interested? Click here.
If you have goods or services that you think would benefit Rude Mechs, please let us know by emailing email@example.com. Our wish list regularly includes:
- Top of the line macintosh computers, laser printers, color printers
- Office Supplies
- Quality workshop tools: drill guns, saws, hammers, screws
- Cleaning Supplies and Paper Products - toilet paper, paper towels
- Retreat locations (for artistic, board and full company weekend retreats)
If you are interested in volunteering for Rude Mechs, we'll definitely take your help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in doing. Our wish list regularly includes:
- Production Volunteers - ushers, carpenters, costume assistants, front of house / concessions volunteers, marketing assistants
- Special Events Volunteers - we always need help on events - cooking, setting up, cleaning, ticketing...
- Office Volunteers - maintain database, maintain production and marketing archives
- Venue Volunteers - venue maintenance and upkeep, venue restoration, storage room organization, special projects
- Outreach Volunteers - Grrl Action can always use your help. Check out the website for more information.
Corporate Sponsorship for one of Austin's finest theatre companies
The essence of the “new” Austin is found in its contradictions - our city’s chic sophistication is still marked by a laid-back attitude, our fascination with high tech will probably never exceed our passion for Barton Springs, and you can still wear your shorts to a five star restaurant. But while Austin is still a small town at heart, it has nevertheless grown into a very big city over the past two decades. As we celebrate our continued growth, we also face the challenge of retaining our cultural character and uniqueness – the reason many people have chosen to make Austin their home in the first place. By supporting Rude Mechanicals, you have the opportunity to help define the character of our city and make a significant impact on the cultural life of our community. The reality is the arts cannot survive without support from local businesses and corporations. In this climate of growing enthusiasm but also stark economic realities, we invite you to make an investment in local arts and artists to help preserve and develop the character of Austin as we embrace the 21st Century.
Click here for details on corporate sponsorship levels and the risks and rewards of putting your business behind Rude Mechs.
If you are interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, just give us a call at 512.476.RUDE
or send an email to email@example.com.
Event sponsorship is a more targeted way to lend your support. Each year we hold one major fundraising event (e.g., The Eye Ball or The Pearl Dive at The Plant), and a few smaller events.
Our needs for Event Sponsorship range from putting cash support into marketing the event to donating your very special products - your food, your booze, your goodie bag gifts.
Cick here for details on event sponsorship.
If you are interested in becoming an event sponsor, just give us a call at 512.476.RUDE
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for supporting Rude Mechanicals!
Copyright © 2005 Rude Mechanicals. All rights reserved.
Website Designed and Developed by Go9Media